- Bib Number: all packages will be given in the Expo, ''Belém'' between 17 and 19 of october, from 10.00am to 07.00pm, only under presentation either a document proving the payment of your entry fee or the e-letter you have received after your registration online with your I.D.
Absolutely no bib numbers will be available for pick up on race day, Sunday, october 20.
YOUR BIB NUMBER PICK-UP CARD AND A PHOTO I.D. ARE REQUIRED TO PICK UP YOUR BIB NUMBER!
Complete instructions, safety pins, will be enclosed with your bib number.
- To ensure that the streets will reopen to traffic in the hours, the time limit for the completion of the Luso Half Marathon is 03:00. This limit will be strictly respected. Participants must keep a pace that will respect the time limit for completion of your run or walk. The time limit starts when the last participant crosses the start line.
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are not transferable. We're sorry, but we cannot admit exceptions. If you cannot participate, you may not sell your registration. You cannot transfer your registration to next year's event, nor for future events.
- Sunday october 11, 2020
- Transports to the Start Line - Vasco de Gama Bridge
- Only buses provided by the organization will allow you access to the START line.
These buses are free of charge and will get the athletes to the Start Line between 7h30 a.m. and 9h00 a.m. They will depart from the Avenida D. João II, between the "Gare do Oriente" train station and the Shopping Center "VASCO DA GAMA"
- To go to the "EXPO'98 - Parque das Nações" area, the athletes will be able to use the subway, the trains and the buses around Lisbon for free, as long as they wear their race-numbers.
-Attention: Last bus to the start area will leaves at 09:00am - don't miss it !
You finish your race:
You will receive a medal after finishing the Half Marathon .